Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Timber cross stitch kit

I found this kit just before Christmas and was going to make it as a Christmas present but ran out of time.  I finally got round to stitching it and it didn't take long at all.




It's a great little kit I found at the Spotlight store and it was $14.99.  There are other shapes you can get but I liked this flower shape.  It comes with the frame, the DMC floss, 6 design charts (owl, fox, butterfly and more) plus a full alphabet chart.  It also has blank graphs so you can make up your own design.  

I decided to use my own DMC colours and just do straight rows in rainbow colours.  It has a little felt backing to cover the backside and it was really quick to stitch up.  I gave it to my daughter.




If your interested and can't find it at Spotlight, it is designed in Australia and the website listed on the back of the pack is www.leutenegger.com.au




 
My new diary for 2014 given to me by my sister for Christmas....it's from kikki.K and is just beautiful...






Yay....stickers!

And some beautiful bowls from my other sister...lucky me!
They are from Maxwell & Williams Enchante range...so pretty





 On my desk.......I like to do little watercolour blobs and turn them into animals....








No comments: