Monday, December 3, 2012

Markets again....Mums and Bubs

We had the December mums and bubs markets last Saturday and so I was busy sewing and drawing right up to midnight on the Friday.  Some pics from the markets ....





  

I drew some little people onto small dishes with the Pebeo pen for ceramics, and baked them in the oven....





I drew another owl in waterproof pen, then coloured him in and stitched around the outline and put some stitches inside as well ...



 and did a few new embroideries which I made into small cushions.....



November disappeared in a blur of hospital visits and trips to Sydney.  My youngest grandson underwent a huge operation on his skull to give him some more room, his third operation since he was born with craniostenosis.  He has bounced back remarkably well, he is such a little fighter!

And I still can't show my sister's birthday present as I have not been able to give it to her yet.  Hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Montse said...

Tienes un blog precioso,me encantan tus bordados,saludos.

wenda said...

Thank you Montse, Muchas gracias!