Sunday, October 7, 2012

This little pig went to market

Well September flew past too quickly with lots of things to do...embroidery, drawing, babysitting, trips up and down the highway, school holidays and getting ready for the October Mums and Bubs markets.  I didn't have a lot of time left for that, but managed to get a few things ready at last.

It was a windy day and the markets were held outside this time, and apart from a few things blowing off the table, it was good fun to be there.  We were near the sausage sizzle this time and the smell was too good to resist. 

I had some lovely comments and sold some more things.  I went with my friend Elga and we chatted and drank our coffee and the time went pretty quickly.  I will miss the next markets, which is a shame, I really enjoy going!  Hopefully everything will be good for the December markets.  And it will give me time to make some more detailed nursery rhyme cushions, which I love doing.

Here is the latest one.....This little pig went to market.......






I also made some little girl bags......




 
 

Now I have to make something for my sister's birthday.  I already have something planned.  I hope it will work out.  I have also been doing some embroidery for my own relaxation and I will post some photos soon.

I am also thinking of changing the embroidery pdf patterns in my little big cartel online shop soon, when I get time and brain space to think about it!

No comments: