Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten!!!!




Woohoo!! I am in the top 10 finalists for the Feeling Stitchy Covered in Stitches embroidery contest!!! Sorry I don't seem to be able to add a link at the moment! I loved this competition because I really pushed myself to finish. The kids would come over and see where I was up to and they were very encouraging! Feeling Stitchy is such a great site and when I entered their contest last year I had only just got into embroidery....and now I'm hooked. Thank you to anyone who may have voted for me, just being in the top 10 is fantastic! Voting closes today so I can't wait to see who wins. My favourites are the Invisible Mountain by SpidersPaw and also Superman by Huzzah and Fancy Pants...but they were all fantastic and it is really interesting and inspiring to see what other people do and how they do it. I have been away from home since the competition closed so I can't wait to get back and add some more colour to the background of Tintin. I added a few more pics that I took with my phone to my Flickr page and I'm also doing this post on my phone so excuse any mistakes please!!

No comments: